Car collateral loans use your car as collateral to provide cash for your financial emergency. You can get the loan amount which depends entirely on your car’s market value and condition. If your car’s condition is good, you can automatically qualify for a larger amount and solve all your money related problems.
Equity Loans Canada offers car collateral loans in Markham to vehicle owners across Canada. You can borrow up to $60,000 by using your car as collateral while you keep driving it. With Equity Loans Canada, there are no up-front fees, no credit check and no job requirements. The interest rates are the lowest and the loan terms are longest in the industry. Also, you can pay your loan at any time with no prepayment penalties. Our mission is to help our customers solve their financial obligations by providing cash on the same day.
Reason to Choose Car Collateral Loans in Markham
- No credit checks are required. You can get a loan with bad credit.
- No fees on early payment or No prepayment penalties.Reasonable interest rates in the market.
- Get instant cash within the same day just in a few hours.
- Easy and quick paperwork process
- There are no job requirements for bad credit car loans.
Basic requirements you must fulfill for the loan
- The vehicle must be properly registered and insured in the name of the applicant.
- You must possess a Canadian driver’s license.
- Proof of permanent residence is required to apply.
- You must be of legal age in your respected province.
- Your vehicle must not be older than 10 years.
So, hurry up and call (toll-free) 1-844-567-7002 or apply online to get your loan now.
Serving Markham and the surrounding areas
Address: 8200 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 9W1
Applying for a car title loan with Equity Loans Canada is a lot easier than applying for standard loans. For our title loans you can apply from anywhere and the hassle-free process makes it the best. We will be more than happy to help you through your difficult times.
Call us at our Toll-Free number and get approved quickly.